[sword-devel] open-scriptures at googlegroups.com

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 28 18:04:28 MST 2009

Anyone interested in discussions about linguistic data repositories and
collaborative tools might be interested in the conversations going on
over at open-scriptures.  Many of their emails have been cross-posted to
sword-devel and held for moderation.  I'd much rather people join their
list and participate in the conversation than for glimpses of the
threads to be cross-posted to sword-devel without a way for our members
to easily respond.  I'll approve one of the posts from one of our team
so you can get just a small idea of the kind of the flavour of the
discussion.  Please make your way over if interested.

Troy