[sword-devel] 1.6.1 final call

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:32:26 MST 2009

OK, I am still not understanding why there is an issue, or what the
real cause of the issue is. However, this line I think will work:

const unsigned int MAX_CONV_SIZE = 6536 * sizeof(wchar_t) * sizeof(wchar_t);

If somebody can come up with an actual explanation for why there is a
problem, and a non-hackish solution, that would be great.

Just for the record, wchar_t is 16 bits on win32 and 32 bits on *nix.
So, if I'm thinking correctly (and I won't guarantee that right now),
this should give the equivalent of 1024 * 1024;

Matthew