[sword-devel] 1.6.1 final call

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 15:53:44 MST 2009

Visual Studio 9 reporting in:

I don't have our SWORD version of ICU on-hand, nor is it particularly
important to those of us over here in the BibleTime community, since
we use Qt for our transliteration.

regex.c throws a number of warnings of the type:
..\..\..\src\utilfuns\regex.c(3877) : warning C4090: 'function' :
different 'const' qualifiers

I also get the following warning:
inffast.c
..\..\..\src\utilfuns\zlib\inffast.c(109) : warning C4047: '=' :
'unsigned long' differs in levels of indirection from 'Bytef *'

And, on linking with my cURL build, in Debug, I get
adler32.obj : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to
'/OPT:ICF' specification

But everything builds.  I haven't tried compiling BibleTime against
it, but everything seems to be in order on this end as much as it can
be (since we're dealing with static files instead of a build system
generator, I have to manually specify the locations of my cURL and, if
I was using it, ICU).

--Greg