[sword-devel] Old folders in %AppData% (related to GnomeSword)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 11:07:44 MST 2009

Before I first installed Xiphos, I had GnomeSword for Windows installed in my
PC.

Now that I have Xiphos installed in Windows for several months, is it safe
to remove these apparently unused folders from my %AppData% folder ?  They
all have the same creation date (2009-01-17).

.gconf
.gconfd
.gnome2
.gnome2_private
.gnomesword

Or are some of these still used by Xiphos?

If not, shouldn't the upgrade to Xiphos have seen these off?

David