[sword-devel] Headings, Titles and Intros

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 09:23:06 MST 2009

Manfred,

Recently I had a good go at reducing the numbers of both
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Special:LonelyPages orphaned pages  and
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Special:UncategorizedPages uncategorized pages
in our wiki.

Next time people visit the wiki, in the left side panel, select
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Special:SpecialPages Special pages , and
(e.g.) click on  http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Special:Categories Categories
.

We shouldn't worry too much if some related content is distributed across
several pages.
Just improve the links and categories even further.

David