[sword-devel] Updated regex.patch

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:22:24 MST 2009

2009/12/18 Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org>:
> Dima (sorry, on my phone), in my previous email I posted the 2 lines of the patch I didn't understand why you changed.
>
> I thought the line you removed added '-I ../include' to the g++ compile line, which tell g++ where to look for include files.
>
> You replaced this line with an autotools directive 'include ...', or so I thought.
>
> Does this clear up my question?
>
> Troy

They are almost equivalent. '-l ../include' adds g++ compile line and
it includes every single file from ../include. The include makefile
add's does almost the same (adds ../include) *except for one file*:
the ../include/regex.h is added conditionally if the configure steps
decides that it is required.

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),