[sword-devel] CrossWire module repositories feature request.

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 02:02:52 MST 2009

Matthew,

Good work - I just added these to my Firefox Sage (lightweight RSS and Atom
feedreader).

For those folk who don't like RSS (for whatever reason), they could use
http://www.changedetection.com/ changedetection.com
to monitor the CrossWire  http://crosswire.org/sword/ SWORD  page, in which
the left side bar reports Latest New or Updated Modules.

David