[sword-devel] SWORD 1.6.1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 16 13:22:36 MST 2009

Guys,

My 5 year old laptop is on its deathbed, requiring me to bend it to get it to boot and locks up often after a few minutes of use.

I'm still trying for us to get 1.6.1 out a few days before Christmas so other projects can have their Christmas releases.

Is there anything still outstanding that we needs to resolve?

configure still failing on a mac?
Internal regex version resolved for this release?
ESV clucene index oddities?
Did we get the new transport halt and curl init code tested with Bibletime (who had an immediate need for it) or any other frontend? I did my testing with the cli installmgr.
Autotools updates all kosher with everyone?
Anything else?

Thanks guys. Hope everyone is having a not too hectic Christmas season.

God's blessings,

Troy