[sword-devel] PorTB

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 09:25:22 MST 2009

Even so, it is still conceivable that the Wikisource editors revised the
orthography of the original TB independently from SBB.  Therefore further
research is worthwhile.

As I don't speak Portuguese, perhaps Leandro might be willing to register as
a pt Wikisource user, and then try to make contact with the editors of this
work.

- David