[sword-devel] Mingw and SWORD's internal regex (was: Re: 1.6.1 outstanding items?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 8 00:24:16 MST 2009

Okay, not sure what I was thinking or seeing, when I thought the new
regex had worked with VC++, because it quite definitely doesn't. I've
reverted to the old regex code.

I still think we need to update to a more recent version of GNU regex,
but don't personally have time to fix it right now. Even better would be
for us all to use ICU's Regex class, since this is another case where
ICU will likely do a much better job of adhering to Unicode than any of
the platform/windowing toolkit libraries could.

--Chris