[sword-devel] Microsoft Visual C++ (Express Edition) DLL and/or LIB?

Rendezvous junk_and_mail at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 04:36:02 MST 2009

Anyone have, or know where i can get, an already-compiled DLL or LIB of the sword library that is compatible or compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ (Express Edition)? Or perhaps even tell me how to compile it for Visual C++ Express Edition?

Note: I tried following the instructions i saw on the BibleTime development wiki, but i get a few errors (so i guess i'm doing something wrong maybe).