[sword-devel] FFe application for sword being considered, and patches split out

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:45:19 MST 2009

heya all

I've just read motu release meeting minutes and from that they point
out that a clear bug-fix release from upstream needs a bug in
Launchpad and sponsor (not the big and scary ffe).

So if clear bugs with clear fixes will be crafted into 1.6.0.1 tarball
might work instead of carrying in more patches into karmic.

Posting from the phone don't have link to minutes I'm referring to.

I haven't looked into patches yet but one of my concerns is api/abi. I
hope none of them brake that =) if they do than a ffe will be
required.

Cheers Dima.

--
With best regards