[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 65, Issue 32 Simplified Chinese text problem

清教徒 lzj369 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:09:20 MST 2009

we can just use regular expression to remove those spaces.  I already
removed those spaces.
I did not have time to submit it to the community.  I used my editor for
this.  I am busy with Praise Ministry , did not have time to publish it ,
neither did I prepare the document. However, the source code is available
through kokkos svn.