[sword-devel] osis2mod problems (Re: Apostolic Bible Polyglot)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:24:49 MST 2009

Karl,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Karl Kleinpaste<karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:
> Huge thanx to Daniel for offering these modules.
>
> Having already tried to generate modules from them, I find that the
> result of today's osis2mod (2435) is apparently not valid.  It ran
> without complaint, but what it generated is not useful.

I was using r2435 the other day without incident... once I found out
that I was specifying RawText in the config file but telling osis2mod
to produce ZIP book compressed modules.  I believe that osis2mod
compresses with LZSS by default.  No output or anything to specify
that was my issue, so it took me a while to locate the problem.  There
are a few problems with how the output is presented that I'd like to
see fixed, but it "works for me."  I'm unable to test until tonight,
after work, but I'll give a hollar once I do.

--Greg