[sword-devel] Sections, Titles and OSIS hiccups

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 07:48:10 MST 2009

Ben,

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Ben Morgan<benpmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using osis2mod from SVN? If not, then this may have been fixed
> already.

Rev2400 is the 1.6.0 release of osis2mod, 2435 which I also tried, is
the SVN HEAD version of osis2mod (SVN HEAD).  Because of a conf file
error, I didn't get any output with 2400 (I had specified the RawText
driver instead of the zText) so I switched to 2435.  I don't know
where the headings appear with 2400, as DM always encourages people to
use SVN HEAD and it wasn't until after I switched to HEAD that I
discovered my problem with the conf file.

--Greg