[sword-devel] Wiki Misrepresentation

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:00:38 MST 2009

Yes, we have been through this before.

The answer we have got from the FSF is that GPL compatible licenses are OK
for *all* code of frontends using the library, but of course the whole thing
has to operate under the GPLv2 (so you can't get round GPL restrictions by
using a compatible license on the frontend).

Just out of curiosity, what GPLv2 only non-crosswire code is there? I can't
see any with a quick look.

God Bless,
Ben
Multitudes, multitudes,