[sword-devel] Release-critical TODO items

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 29 00:35:40 MST 2009

Yeah yeah.  I know I know.  It's been a hard decision, but I've held
back on another RC as we've still been getting patch submissions for
RC2.  Can't very well justify calling something Release Candidate 3
until patch submission start dying down.  That's my reasoning for the
wait, anyway.  But things have been quiet for a number of hours, so I'm
hopeful!

	-Troy.