[sword-devel] Mac build / lookup

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 25 14:00:06 MST 2009

DM Smith wrote:

> On Apr 25, 2009, at 4:42 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> $HOME should work.

Cool thanks!

> With this defined will that make it the default location for installs?
> Hope so.

Well, 'default' is a little overloaded.  It will find books if they
exist in this location and no other precedented lookup logic tests
positive.  Does that make sense?  $PWD/, $PWD/sword.conf[DataPath],
/etc/sword.conf[DataPath] take precedence for a number of reasons (which
we can continue to debate at a later time :)  ).  There may be others.

Does that answer your question?

	-Troy.