[sword-devel] SWORD 1.6.0RC2

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 22 05:52:49 MST 2009

On Apr 22, 2009, at 8:13 AM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> is available at:
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.6.0RC2.tar.gz
>
> As well as a win32 binary in InstallManager.exe which exposes the
> new 1.6.x installer functionality.
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/InstallManager-1.6.0RC2.zip
>
> Extra special thanks to everyone who gave wonderful feedback about
> the last RC package, and all who submitted patches.
>
> My sincere apologies if I missed something you sent me.  Please let
> me know.

I am getting the following error in building from trunk at HEAD. Is
there a particular revision I should be using?
installmgr.cpp: In function ‘void syncConfig()’:
installmgr.cpp:146: error: ‘class sword::InstallMgr’ has no member
named ‘setUserDisclaimerConfirmed’
installmgr.cpp: In function ‘void refreshRemoteSource(const char*)’:
installmgr.cpp:203: error: ‘class sword::InstallMgr’ has no member
named ‘setUserDisclaimerConfirmed’
installmgr.cpp: In function ‘void remoteInstallModule(const char*,
const char*)’:
installmgr.cpp:267: error: ‘class sword::InstallMgr’ has no member
named ‘setUserDisclaimerConfirmed’

-- DM