[sword-devel] Sword build under mingw

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 13 10:07:40 MST 2009

Hi Matthew ......

Matthew Talbert wrote:
> Barry if you're still using my environment, there should be a
> curl-config script. If not, I can send it to you.

Thanks for your reply and assistance.

I am still using your environment - but there wasn't a curl-config
there.  However, once I knew what it was, I copied the one from my Linux
box and hacked that until I got it to work.  But even so, after a huge
amount of hacking the makefiles to get them to find the headers; all of
which seemsed to be in places that configure said they weren't.  After
all that, I finally got this error:
../src/modules/filters/utf8transliterator.cpp:98: error: `C' was not
declared in this scope
../src/modules/filters/utf8transliterator.cpp:98: error: expected `,' or
`;' before ':' token
make[1]: *** [utf8transliterator.lo] Error 1

I don't understand this one - or why it doesn't show under Linux.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com