[sword-devel] Making Import Easier

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:39:47 MST 2009

> It's because people don't step up and write the documentation.  I'd love to include the man pages from Jonathan Marsden in SVN.  Thanks Jonathan, for stepping up and trying to solve this area where we're lacking.

Troy,

I wasn't trying to instigate a fight (nor have I ever). I was merely
going off what I have read in the archives, including this:
http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2003-July/019083.html

As I said, I could give more links as well.

I am tired of being accused of causing fights. If the links above and
subsequent emails don't reflect CrossWire policy, then it should be
explained further.

Matthew