[sword-devel] Fwd: [Pkg-crosswire-devel] Beta SWORD modules StrongsGreek.zip and HunKar.zip - are zero length?

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:42:35 MST 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 14:56, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>> BTW, Jonathan requested to be subscribed to sword-devel but his request was never approved.

FWIW, sometime in November or December, I was unsubscribed from at
least half a dozen Crosswire lists ----- including sword-devel.  (I
don't have an exact date, because I never received a notice that I had
been unsubscribed from any of them.  Whilst I noticed the drop off
emails, I attributed it to seasonal fluctuations.)

jonathon