[sword-devel] Flashcards Mobile

Gregory Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:44:20 MST 2008

On a similar note, you can set the viewport size explicitly to the
320x480 of whatever it is, and that will help dramatically.
Additionally, anything smaller than about 18pt font gets hard to read.
I could barely read the text without zooming

On another note I tried Jude and got a blank page of notes on the
iPhone.

Greg