[sword-devel] ESV Markup Challenge

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Sep 12 09:13:53 MST 2008

OK, here is the latest revision of the esvtag package.  It has my silly
sequential letter score compare routine, and also Greg's similarity.py
routine.  I've included the new functionality to combine consecutive
equal word tags, and also fixed the infinite loop bug.  The code is more
cleaned up and more commented, and now that there are 2 routines to
check word comparisons, it might be easier to see how to add your own
3rd method if you choose to write one over the weekend!

Thanks all for your interest and submissions.

	-Troy.