[sword-devel] Versification and german bible texts

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Wed Oct 29 05:56:13 MST 2008

Huray.
First genbook with alternate versification.
It turned out that the xml2gbs converter doesn't like single quotes
for strings (attributes).

A problem though. Gen 32:33 should show something in the gerneuegb
module but it doesn't.
http://idisk.mac.com/manfred.bergmann-Public/shot_sword_gb.png

Might be the code that pulls out the verses for display. Is there
something to note when using alternate versification?

Manfred