[sword-devel] Fw: Luganda Bible

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Oct 28 03:54:55 MST 2008

Dear Mark,

To get the Luganda Bible into CrossWire format we would require two things

1) a working and authorative text in a suitable electronic format ready
to import. This could at its simplest be a text formatted in a verse per
line format, but many other formats work too.
2) permission by the copyright holders or the firm knowledge that a
given text is now legally in the public domain.

Latter is crucial before we can do much.

Yours in Christ

Peter von Kaehne

(for the CrossWire team)