[sword-devel] crashing the diatheke and more

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 16:54:47 MST 2008

Running diatheke threw up a few problems, some maybe known, some
probably not.

1) diatheke -v causes a segmentation fault. Not sure whether it should
do anything anyway, but I am sure that it should not crash. Maybe thsi
exposed some more significant problem?

2) the -or option does zilch for me. Farsi text looks the same in either
way.

3) the -t script option does nothing for me

4) adding accidentally nonexisting options to -o does not cause any
error message e.g. diatheke -b FarsiOPV -ot Latin -k Mt1

Peter