[sword-devel] diatheke bug?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 27 12:20:38 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> The Man page is pretty good. I spent a few hours trying to readup on
> them and creating one, only to lose it in a crash of gmanedit. But now
> what I re-created is still not as good as this one of yours
>
> What stops you from submitting it?

Nothing, I advocated it here several times some years ago but nobody was
interested.

It may be a little bit out of date now, though diatheke hasn't changed
much. Reading it now after long time reveals some deficiencies. You can
take and enhance it or I could update it if you give some propositions.

This is the first and only man page I have written. I learned it from
some "authoritative" example pages (man, groff...) and from some guides.
It's written with a basic text editor.

--Eeli Kaikkonen