[sword-devel] osis2mod warnings

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Sun Nov 30 21:32:37 MST 2008

Good day,

Thanks, the icu_dll helped to make it work. Now, I have a question about
the output.

Warning verse Matt.1.23 is not well formed:(7,5)
Warning verse Matt.3.3 is not well formed:(5,7)
Warning verse Matt.4.4 is not well formed:(5,7)
Warning verse Matt.5.2 is not well formed:(0,5)

Do the various codes indicate different types of errors? Is a (7,5)
different from a (5,7)? What kinds of errors am I looking for? I found
something for the (0,5) but the other errors are harder to spot with
beginner experience.

ak