[sword-devel] Multiple Module Repositories

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Nov 29 11:42:43 MST 2008

Daniel Owens wrote:
> Familie von Kaehne wrote:
>> I also suggest that we add some wiki pages on how to create and maintain
>> your own repo.
>>

> Boy, if you could do this Peter, it would be a great help. I did address
> this question yesterday or the day before, but nobody responded to it.

Done. A page is up, but I require some more detail.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/Creating_and_Maintaining_a_Module_Repository

How are the the windows zip files created? Can this be done from a Linux
computer? Someone(Karl I think) said they were exe files, but they are
named zip in our server - so what are they?

Peter