[sword-devel] Encoding question regarding modules

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 29 07:33:22 MST 2008

We only want to publish UTF-8 content, and I would probably tag even
ASCII content as UTF-8 for the simplification of processing since many
frontends would perform an unnecessary cp1252 to UTF-8 conversion.

If the second paragraph (in context) says that we would accept
submissions in cp1252, that should probably be changed. If it's just
expressing an ability to handle cp1252 data for legacy content, it could
be left alone.

--Chris