[sword-devel] Maintaining Module Creation Sources and Scripts

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 29 05:30:35 MST 2008

Dear Greg,

Yes, we haven't had much that we feel the need to maintain yet, save the
token KJV2003 example.  This may change in the coming years when our
community projects rev up.  I understand your concern to know where the
source documents reside.  I guess the general answer to that is that the
.conf file SHOULD have a valid TextSource= entry pointing to where the
source was obtained.  To be sure our own modules have a link with
longevity, you are certainly correct that we should standardize a
location other than the likes of crosswire.org/~user/... :)  DM?
Suggestions?

	-Troy.