[sword-devel] Taming Wild Threads

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 10:09:28 MST 2008

Chris wrote:
> ...I'm less excited about delving into a queue
> full of un-validated content.
>
> The moral being: validated content can generally move into the
> repository relatively quickly.

Perhaps there could be a place for authors to submit modules for
validating, or even prevalidating, before they are submit to your queue.
It could be a place for the more neophyte to partner with more skilled
volunteers. This of course assumes that there would be, at least at some
point, skilled volunteers besides yourself.

Then your queue could be just for validated content to see that the very
latest best practices are being offered.

Thank-you for all you do.
Jerry