[sword-devel] Getting stuff done (Re: External links)

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 26 17:21:21 MST 2008

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> writes:
>> And would only be really relevant if these modules were static and
>> never be updated.  But they are not static and they do get updated.
>
> Often (usually!) within minutes of being informed of problems.

11 months ago, I reported that your DanDetteBiblen module is identical
to the CrossWire version, except that it has been incorrectly named by
someone at Bible Gateway and has been given paragraphing that does not
occur in the original. It's still in your repository.

I also reported (whenever it came out) that your NovaSahidica module is
incorrectly encoded. It uses a mixture of Greek and similar-looking
Cyrillic characters instead of the correct Coptic characters. If
correcting that is outside your ken, I can work on the corrections.

--Chris