[sword-devel] Next Release

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 26 12:58:12 MST 2008

Dear Greg,

Yes, we've had to handle the windows config issue in the past and this
is why config.h is actually committed to the source tree.  You can
include config.h in your windows code; otherwise, if you don't want a
code change specifically for windows, it looks like you can define
USE_AUTOTOOLS in your project and the swordlib will include config.h for
you.

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.