[sword-devel] Getting stuff done (Re: External links)

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Wed Nov 26 08:25:01 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> writes:
> If someone brings us a good text to include, then we should be able to
> say - "here, it works" and then gradualy improve it to make it better,
> richer and more conforming to whatever lofty standards we want to achieve.

That is precisely how my TrainTwelve module came about.

Someone asked for it.  I found a copy available on the web.  I spent 2
hours converting it, put it up, announced its availability.

The day after, I got 2 bug reports on it.  I fixed them.  New version
went up.  It's been picked up 65 times already in the last 2.5 weeks.