[sword-devel] Fw: Re: Fw: Luganda Bible

Geoffrey W Hasstings geoffreyhastings at juno.com
Sun Nov 9 20:37:07 MST 2008

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mark Joseph Kiwummulo <markbygrace at yahoo.com>
To: Geoffrey W Hasstings <geoffreyhastings at juno.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 23:54:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fw: Luganda Bible

Thank you, Mr. Hastings.
I have been waiting for this communication for such a long time.

You can also find Luganda text Bible online at
http://lugandaministry.org/Bible.html

It is laid out Book by Book and Chapter by Chapter, except for some
corrections to be made in the text due to some scanning errors.

Thank you and God bless you.

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Geoffrey W Hasstings <geoffreyhastings at juno.com>