[sword-devel] [OT] just join, testing only

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Nov 8 03:37:01 MST 2008

Chris Little wrote:

> Additions/changes to the main page are made at the request of project
> maintainers. To have a new project listed on the main CrossWire page, we
> need simply be given a blurb and a screenshot.

This mechanism does not work as desired and is overly buerocratic.

> The link to BibleStudy's page is still current. The first two links on
> the left make this clear.

BibleStudy Documentation
Tue, 2005-11-01 21:27 — jason

and

BibleStudy
user warning: Unknown column 'f.nid' in 'where clause' query: SELECT
n.nid, n.title, i.*, f.* FROM image i, node n INNER JOIN files f ON
f.fid = i.fid WHERE f.nid = n.nid AND f.fid = 13 in
/home/emptycra/public_html/blog/modules/img_assist/img_assist.module on
line 1853.
Mon, 2005-08-22 20:58 — jason

Not active. Not in the least.

And the very front page of Crosswire is still the best part the rest is
worse.

The Wiki is where people contribute upon, so I really think that you
should not delete on there. Organise - by all means. Enforcing a
decision clearly not carried by the community - not. Unless it is
accomanied (and preceded) by a step which opens up the main site in a
much more transparent and updateable way.

Peter