[sword-devel] [OT] just join, testing only

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 03:30:37 MST 2008

> The link to BibleStudy's page is still current. The first two links on
> the left make this clear.

How is software 3 years old, that more than likely is incompatible
with today's sword, still current? If the project owner has lost
interest, who is going to request that the blurb be changed? Reading
further in the empycrate site, it is clear that it no longer has
anything to do with the software, and the link on the left is to
sourceforge.

I find it strange and a little sad that in an open source Christian
project, changes can only be made by funneling them through one
person. I thought the wiki was and is a great idea, and like Peter, I
depend on it for up-to-date information. I also tend to use it because
I find the navigation of the main sword site terribly confusing. Some
navigation links (by which I mean links at the top or left) point to
the sword site, some point to the wiki, some to the forums, at least
one is a pdf, one point's to scribe's thoughts page, others point to
external sites, etc. When I am using a website, I depend on at least
the main navigation remaining the same, unless I am clearly being
redirected away from the main site.

Matthew