[sword-devel] Java ME application?

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:48:44 MST 2008

Source code is here:
http://code.google.com/p/gobible/source/browse/

It shouldn't be too hard to write Go Bible modules - I know reading from
them is easy, as I wrote a converter to go from Go Bible to SWORD...

God Bless,
Ben
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
Philippians 4:23 (ESV)

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Joachim Ansorg <
nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de<nospam%2Bsword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de>