[sword-devel] http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/scripts/ do not work with arabic life application bible

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Sat May 31 14:23:47 MST 2008

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 2:16 PM, John H. wrote:

> I'm confused, do you think more than one company has a copyright of the NASB or NRSV?

The copyright holder licenses several organizations to distribute
their product.

>  Does zondervan give out copyrights freely?

Zondervan is a publisher, not the copyright holder.

> Now what you are saying is people made an assumption, and a direct attack

Web scraping is in and of itself a copyright violation.
No assumption there.

The only assumption here is your expectation of aid in the commission
of a crime.

xan

jonathon