[sword-devel] Diaspora source, mod2pbp?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed May 14 17:16:10 MST 2008

Diaspora is no longer under development or supported. We no longer
distribute Diaspora, either. And anyone who IS distributing Diaspora is
probably doing so in violation of the license, because they aren't
including or offering the source.

Source is still available via SVN, but requires BCB to build, and would
require significant work just to get compiled.

--Chris