[sword-devel] Making use of sword modules?

Nelson Lim quinton84 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:37:26 MST 2008

Hi guys,
I'm really keen in developing a bible software for the iphone, but it seems
given the issue with licenses right now there is some issue with using SWORD
and we're not quite sure how it will turn out after the SDK beta.

As such, I was looking at my other options. Such as having to create my own
Bible texts, or maybe making use of existing sword modules? Anyone has any
experience or advise in this area?

Thanks

Nelson

--
If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if
any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider
how great things he hath done for you.
(1 Samuel 12:24 KJVR)