[sword-devel] Announcing FireBible 0.5.1 - GPLed Firefox font-end

Matthew Walworth matthew.walworth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:17:09 MST 2008

I got this to work pretty easily on my old 12" PowerBook which is
running 10.4.11 with Firefox 2.0.0.13. I installed BibleDesktop both
to check it out and to get the jsword files onto my machine. The only
minor problem I had was selecting the folder where jsword lives. The
standard file dialog by default won't browse into application
bundles. I browsed to the java folder in the Finder and then dragged
the java folder onto the file dialog that FireBible opened.

I haven't played with it too much yet, but I haven't seen any bad
behavior so for.

...matthew...