[sword-devel] Site redesign (Re: Announcing FireBible 0.5.1 - GPLed Firefox font-end)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 11:19:22 MST 2008

I'll see what I can do to do a basic change to the wiki. I like your
suggestions.

The other thing I'd like to suggest that we do concerning the wiki is
to put "Talk" on the Talk pages and have each wiki page be more
organized. A few of the pages have ramblings, such as http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/DevTools:SWORD
.. It seems that "I tried this ... and it worked for me" is good, but
should be "Talk"