[sword-devel] Announcing FireBible 0.5.1 - GPLed Firefox font-end

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 05:47:54 MST 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Brian Fernandes
<infernalproteus at gmail.com> wrote:
>  The last time I wrote to this list about my Firefox front end, it was
>  way back in November 07. It has been a long journey since with a ton of
>  fundamental issues to deal with, but I believe I finally have something
>  worth releasing.
>
>  I'm calling it FireBible (I know not really creative; another unrelated
>  Firefox extension I write is called DataFox... :) )
>
>  You can get FireBible 0.5.1 here - http://thegoan.com/firebible

This kind of announcement really raises in my mind the question "How
much does a piece of software require to be listed on the CrossWire
pages as a project? (such as on the main CrossWire page and the Wiki
sidebar)"  Not all initial concepts that are displayed here reach that
stage, but I certainly think that BPBible has reached it.  Is there
any policy, or is it more along the lines of "Ask and you will
receive?"

Jon