[sword-devel] converting imp to sword module

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 27 16:30:51 MST 2008

icudt38.dll is in the same place where you found the compiled
imp2vs.exe: http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/

It's not actually the same version as comes with the most recent release
of the SWORD Project for Windows, but if you're running a beta of
1.5.10, you'll need the same DLL.

I just posted a new version of the data (3.8.1) a couple days ago. It's
not much different from the old one (3.8), and they should be compatible
with one another for our purposes.

--Chris