[sword-devel] converting imp to sword module

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:33:27 MST 2008

Martin,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:14 PM, martin <martin.viglas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, can somebody tell me how to convert bible in imp format into sword
>  module? I am running imp2vs utility but it shows me an error cannot find
>  ICUDT38.DLL. Do you know where is a problem?

I believe that you can retrieve the icudt32.dll from the SWORD Project
for Windows.  If you put the imp2vs.exe (I assume you're running it in
Windows if you have .DLL problems) into the same directory as your
SWORD install, you should be able to run it (at least, I think that's
where it's located?).  Alternatively, if you're doing quite a bit of
lifting with imp2vs and prefer to keep it in a development directory
for your modules, then you can copy ICUDT38.DLL into the directory
where imp2vs is being run.

--Greg