[sword-devel] CDEarth GPL violation

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 12:22:54 MST 2008

Chris,
Would you burn copies before sending them back? Or at least make a
recursive listing. I am curious whether the JSword/BD disk is also an
old version, whether it actually includes the complete source, whether
it is implemented in such a way that it will come back to bite us with
support questions, .....

I really like that you used a limited debit card. Such a cool idea.

Also wondering whether they include modules on the CD? That might be a
violation of the licensing agreements that CrossWire has with some
copyright owners.

In Him,
    DM