[sword-devel] Romanian Translation

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Mar 27 11:07:11 MST 2008

I presume you use Linux then and know your way around to a degree?

You need to do following things

1) subscribes to the gnomesword developers list
2) install gtranslator
3) install svn
4) download the current code for gnomesword
5) get going...

additionally you might want to get anjuta and compile the code from time
to time to see and test the effect.

I did/do a translation of gnomesword to farsi (20-30% so far) and it is
straight forward enough.

You could also try and catch DomCox on irc (#sword or #gnomesword on
irc.freenode.org) - he is the resident gnomesword translation guru.

God bless you.